MAG is committed to wise environmental stewardship. MAG employees care about protecting the environment for future generations while providing for safe, responsible and profitable projects by developing natural resources for the benefit of its employees, shareholders and communities.
To achieve our environmental objective MAG will:
- Fully comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations and other environmental obligations
- Protect the environment by applying proven management practices to prevent pollution and mitigate impacts
- Communicate its commitment to excellence in environmental performance with its subsidiaries, employees, contractors, and other agents and the communities in which it operates
- Strive to minimize releases to the air, land or water and will ensure appropriate treatment and disposal of waste
- Allocate the necessary resources to meet its reclamation and environmental obligations
- Seek opportunities to improve its environmental performance through adherence to these Principles
- Report progress to its employees, shareholders and the communities in which it operates on a timely basis
- Communicate openly and transparently with internal and external interested parties to develop a mutual understanding of environmental issues, needs and expectations
MAG Silver Corp is operated by 8 full-time employees. Our focused team works to deliver value to all stakeholders, our shareholders, and our JV partner. By creating a culture of care towards people, community, environments, MAG Silver can deliver shareholder value while positively impacting the places in which we operate.
Our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics along with our corporate policies guide the actions of MAG Silver employees, officers and directors.